We want to be here for our patients! As an added precaution in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), you can now see our team at Omni Cosmetic through our telemedicine platform to limit exposure.
Schedule your virtual consultation today! Please fill out a form here.
Patient Form Instructions:
1. Please download the patient forms to your computer.
2. Once saved, please open the document and complete the fields.
3. When done, re-save your patient form and upload it to the virtual consultation form.
Cosmetic consultations are scheduled for full 1 hour appointments because we don’t want our patient to feel rushed. The fee for all surgical consultations is $100. If you are seeking insurance coverage, you may be responsible for all or a portion of the consultation fee. Please contact your insurance provider to determine your benefit level.
With the major impact of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), we are closely monitoring the guidelines from the CDC and will continue to proactively keep you and our staff safe while helping to prevent the spread of illness in our community.
While we have always taken pride in the ultimate hygiene standards and cleanliness of our office, we have implemented additional measures to reduce the potential for exposure:
- Curbside waiting room. Patients will be asked to text us when they arrive and wait in their cars to limit the number of people in the waiting room.
- Patients will be immediately taken to your treatment room (no gathering in the waiting room).
- We will continue to offer curbside pick-up and shipping options for skincare and nutritional products.
- Virtual consultation and follow-up options.
- Staff will be practicing social distancing.
- Deep cleaning rooms in between every patient.
- Continued meticulous attention to sanitation and hygiene throughout our office.
- All patients and staff are required to wear a mask in our office.
- Your temperature will be taken upon registration.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms, had recent exposure to COVID-19 or have a fever, you must reschedule.
- Mandatory hand sanitation.
- We are limiting the number of escorts (please do not bring a family member, friend, child or driver with you into the office unless absolutely necessary, i.e. minor with guardian or parent).
- All surgical patients undergo preoperative screening including COVID19 testing 5-7 days prior to any scheduled operation.
We are committed to doing everything we can to protect your health and wellbeing and encourage you to learn more about preventing the spread of this illness by visiting the CDC’s website.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (763) 559-4500.