Benefits of diVa Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
As we know, the body changes with age and skin loses its elasticity and firmness. And that doesn’t just apply to the skin on your face and tummy—every area of the body is affected, including a woman’s vagina.
Not only does age affect the vagina, but so do major life events such as childbirth, menopause, hysterectomy, cancer treatment, or hormonal imbalances. Oftentimes, women who have experienced these things begin to notice vaginal dryness, discomfort, laxity, or less ability to be stimulated.
Because our doctors research and recommend only the most reliable solutions for their patients, they believe that diVa vaginal rejuvenation treatment is the best way to improve the health and function of the vagina.
DiVa laser technology allows our doctors to fully customize your vaginal rejuvenation treatment to your specific needs. It works by using hybrid fractional laser (HFL) technology, which delivers two laser wavelengths for a collaborative effect providing improvement of the vaginal tissues. As the laser therapy stimulates the walls of the vagina, damaged vaginal tissue is gradually replaced with new tissue, and the walls of the vagina are tightened.
Some of the most notable benefits of diVa vaginal rejuvenation treatment are:
- Non-invasive, as it is not a surgical procedure
- Treatment is fast and usually only lasts 3-5 minutes per session
- No sedation is required
- Pain with intercourse is decreased
- Sexual sensation is heightened
- Vaginal lubrication is improved, and dryness is decreased
- Urinary incontinence is improved by enhancing bladder control
- Vaginal tone and laxity are improved
- Self-esteem and quality of life increase