At Omni Cosmetic in Minneapolis, our surgeons understand that every patient has different cosmetic goals for the look they want to achieve. For some, their natural lips just don’t provide the look they want. While many patients may think that lip injections or lip augmentation are the only options to get the appearance they want, the truth is that a lip lift is actually the best choice for many men and women who want permanent, natural-looking results.
Benefits of a Lip Lift
A lip lift works to add height to the upper lip, rather than volume to the lip itself. To do this, one of our doctors will surgically shorten the philtrum—the space between the top of the upper lip and the bottom of the nose.
A lip lift comes with many benefits for patients who are looking for a perfect but different type of pout:
- It is convenient and can be performed in-office.
- It adds height to the upper lip and is a good solution for those who have a thin upper lip.
- It offers aging men and women a refreshed, younger-looking appearance.
- It is permanent and requires no ongoing maintenance.
- It enhances the appearance of the lips but does not cause “duck lips.”
- It provides a more symmetrical appearance to the lips.
- It exposes more of the upper teeth, which creates a more youthful appearance.
Another benefit of a lip lift is that there are several different techniques we can take, depending on your desired final results and the state of your natural lip, including:
- Direct Lip Lift which creates a more defined lip border.
- Subnasal Bullhorn Lip Lift where the center, right, and left sides of the lip are all pulled up toward the nose to increase the size of the lips.
- Central Lip Lift is often used to improve the appearance of aging lips.
- Corner Lip Lift gives Minnesota patients a more “smiley” look and enhances the balance and shape of the lips.
- Italian Lip Lift causes the red area of the lip to roll outward to create a more youthful look.
With so many different techniques, our doctors strive to specifically customize every lip lift to fit the needs and aesthetic goals of our patients.
What our Clients say about us
“The care they have given me melted away any fears I could imagine and kept me focused, excited and fully prepared for my surgeries. ” – Kim H.View Reviews
Is a Lip Lift Right for You?
A lip lift is a good option for anyone of almost any age. Younger Minnesota men and women who want to improve the overall aesthetics of their facial appearance and aging men and women who want to restore their youthful appearance can all benefit from this procedure.
Good candidates for a lip lift include those who want to:
- Permanently add the appearance of increased volume to flat or thin lips
- Decrease the distance between the bottom of the nose and the top of the upper lip
- Improve the appearance of uneven lips
- Improve the appearance of a downward smile
- Shorten lips that look very long
- Improve the appearance of their lips when fillers haven’t worked
To find out if a lip lift is the best choice for the look you want to achieve, schedule a consultation with Omni Cosmetic so they can customize a treatment plan for your unique needs.
Cost of a Lip Lift
As with every cosmetic surgery procedure, the cost of a lip lift will vary from patient to patient. Factors that will influence your final cost will depend on the type of technique you choose for your lip lift and how much change you desire from your procedure.
Additionally, if you choose to combine your lip lift with another cosmetic surgery, your final cost will be affected.
When you visit with our doctors for an initial consultation in their Minnesota office, they will provide you with a cost estimate for your particular lip lift procedure.
Recovery from a Lip Lift
Most Minnesota patients should expect to take 1-2 weeks off from their normal daily and social activities in order to completely recover from their lip lift procedure. While your scars may not completely fade for up to one year, they will be minimal and strategically placed so they won’t be very noticeable. Additionally, you will be able to conceal them well with makeup.
If you’re ready to finally have the lips you’ve been dreaming of, contact Omni Cosmetic today at their Minnesota office to schedule your initial lip lift consultation.