What Factors Play into the Cost of Getting a Tummy Tuck in Minnesota?
Omni Cosmetic strives to be one of the most credible and economical places for abdominoplasty procedures in the state of Minnesota, specifically in Minneapolis and Saint Paul.
Tummy tuck procedures in Minnesota typically vary in price, depending on:
A package price is provided once your abdominoplasty surgical plan is finalized.
A Rough Estimate of Total Costs for a Tummy Tuck in Minneapolis & Saint Paul
We boast total pricing transparency at Omni Cosmetic. No hidden fees, no unmet expectations. Following your consultation, you will receive a customized quote that reflects your individual goals.
Omni Cosmetic has successfully performed and completed hundreds of tummy tuck surgeries and commits to providing exceptional care for all of our patients.
Our Surgical Center
Your tummy tuck surgery will be performed at Omni Cosmetic’s certified on-site Wayzata Surgical Center, in Minneapolis. Our team at Omni Cosmetic is dedicated to safety, ultimate comfort, and consistency in patient care throughout your abdominoplasty. We exclusively specialize in outpatient plastic and cosmetic surgery and our center is fully licensed and accredited.
Options for Anesthesia
You have the choice to have your abdominoplasty under Total IV Anesthesia (TIVA). Our team creates a safe environment and effectively administers the anesthesia before the tummy tuck.
The medications used to anesthetize are similar in composition but differ in dosage and level of consciousness. The safest dosage of TIVA anesthesia can be reversed quickly, waking up the patient in a manner of minutes after their procedure. Patients have less nausea and a faster recovery with this technique.
Disadvantages of general anesthesia:
- Requires breathing assistance (ventilation)
- Patient is put in an induced coma, rendering them completely unconscious
- Results in the loss of control of reflexes and the autonomic nervous system
- Increased costs
Advantages of TIVA:
- Mild dose of drugs used to block pain, reduce anxiety, and provide temporary memory loss (allows patient to feel comfortable before and after surgery)
- Patient remains breathing on their own but completely asleep
- Quicker recovery times and reduced side effects such as nausea and vomiting
- Responsive, able to follow direction or communicate with surgeon
- Reduced risk of complication
- Lower general costs
- Safely monitored oxygen levels, BP, pulse, and respiratory rates
Generally, tummy tuck patients are prescribed antibiotics for 7-10 days and pain medication as needed. Commonly prescribed medications will include:
- Prescribed pain medication, including a prescription-strength anti-inflammatory called Celebrex and Percocet for additional pain control as needed
- Antibiotics, such as Keflex
- Medication for nausea, such as Zofran (if necessary)
We also inject a long-acting numbing medication at the conclusion of the procedures to minimize pain. This list is not absolute and can vary pending on the post-op consultation results at Omni Cosmetic.